Friday, September 21, 2018

Birthday romance with the mountain

So here is the thing, hiking on your birthday eve is awesome and all, especially when you plan to see the sunrise at the peak of the mountain on your birthday.

Imagine that. A beautiful picturesque view of the sun on your birthday. What an optimistic way to start the year, don't you think?

https://gifer.com

It sure as hell is awesome. But then again, you have to always keep in mind that research RESEARCH AND RESEARCH is VERY IMPORTANT when you are planning a hike.

You see, hiking on your birthday is amazing, but you should first know, are you physically fit to conquer such mountain?

giphy.com

 Understand the mountain and ensure that you are physically capable of climbing it. 

Though we didn't conquer the whole of it, we did manage to conquer half of Gunung Ledang in our Kolam Gajah Expedition. 

We already found that we are physically incapable of going any further as soon as we reached the camping site. 

www.nihongomaster.com

But my couriosity and my love for the water got the better of me. So, here we go! Embarking on another short hike down to the Twin Falls waterfalls.

The trail was difficult and challenging, yet we made it. It was a breathtaking view!

A breathtaking view and icy cold water! Amazing.

I honestly had the most amazing time playing in the water and being kissed and hugged by the water droplets that fell like ragging bull.

There are no words to describe how lucky and blessed I was to be drenched by the mountain's tears.

giphy.com
So, now that I got my hugs and kisses from the waters, it was time for the mountain to show its love for me on my birthday.

As I was walking on the rock (oblivious to my brother's advice to NOT step there, I still did) the rocks swept me off my feet and dragged me into her arms and gave a huge smacking kiss on my forehead.



What a wonderful gesture don't you think?

Translation :

I fell on my thankfully heavily cushioned butt and slide into the hole in between two huge boulders and hit my head on the rock.


So, I was almost in the verge of having a Shakespearian ending, but I guess hell isn't ready for me yet.

I survived.

Yup. I started my 30s with a huge kiss from mother nature and I was basically surrounded by my loved ones.

What more could a girl ask for?

gifer.com


2 comments:

  1. Super belated happy birthday
    You got birthday bumb from mother nature it's a special thing for a special girl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha..yes. She is super affectionate. Especially with a clumsy girl like me! >.<

      Delete

Himalayan Diaries - P.I

  "The look of an object will depend upon the medium through which the observer views it." - Swami Chinmayananda  It feels like a ...